Gyan Host Solutions (Together called as “GyanHost” or “we”) is an IT company based in Jaipur, India. Our core expertise lies in Website Design & Development, Web & Mobile App Development, Ecommerce Website Solutions and Web Marketing Services. While this website may showcase client logos & projects, these materials are copyright to their respective owners and GyanHost does not suggest any ownership over these logos or project, implied or otherwise unless specifically mentioned.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Gyan Host Solutions(Together called as “GyanHost” or “we”) makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GyanHost does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
GyanHost will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if GyanHost has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit GyanHost ‘s liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by GyanHost’s negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of GyanHost; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [NAME] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, GyanHost has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against GyanHost officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect GyanHost officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as GyanHost.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
1. Standard Terms and Conditions: These are the standard terms and conditions for Website Design and Development and apply to all contracts and all work undertaken by “Gyan Host Solutions” herein referred to as “GyanHost” for its clients.
2. Payment Terms: We charge 100% Advanced Payments On the Basic, Standard, Silver and Gold Plan.
Premium (Custom Solutions), Platinum: We charge 70% Advanced Payments and 30% after project completion but before making the website live.
Diamond (Custom Ecommerce Solutions) Payment schedule is divided into three parts, 50% advance payment, 30% Payment to be done after Layout Design, Home Page Design and HTML/CSS Conversion, and 20% after project completion but before making the website live.
The prices are excluding of service tax, thus GST of 18% has to be charged on the above prices. All Prices are non-refundable.
3. Support: We offer 30 days complimentary technical support after website live but limited to Technical Troubleshooting, Server down, Debugging, Minor Amendments, Technical Updates, Error Resolution, Bug Fixes. In case the client shares login details, entire support will be discontinued.
4. Admin Support: Once the admin training will be done we will provide limited support for Admin.
5. Content & Images: Content & Images has to be provided by clients only, Gyan Host Solutions will provide application images and content from free sources.
6. Page Design: Extra page design will be charged Rs. 500/-per page (Minimum).
7. Data Entry: Data Entry will be done by the client. We will be developing the back-end and will be putting some dummy content only. Actual data entry will be managed by the client.
8. 3rd Party Images/Services/Products/API: If any 3rd party images/services/products/API (if needed) will be purchased separately by the client OR will be purchased by Gyan Host Solutions and the client will reimburse Gyan Host Solutions towards the same.
9. Email: We are providing 3rd party email service Provider Company for the Business Email to the client. We are not responsible for the security or any other issues.
10. Payment Gateway: Gyan Host Solutions will not be responsible for any delay in integrating Payment Gateway; all required documents will be provided by the client only. If the client delayed more than 7 days this module is removed for the selected package.
11. Refund: Gyan Host Solutions will not refund any part of the amount if the client agrees to work with us and start the project by giving advance or 100% amount.
12. Server/Hosting: Gyan Host Solutions purchases 3rd party servers. In case any server error comes, Gyan Host Solutions will try to resolve the error on behalf of the client.
13. Search engine friendly: Gyan Host Solutions developed search engine and user-friendly website. However, it’s not a guarantee to rank website on Google, generate traffic to the client’s site and any sales.
14. Estimate cost:Gyan Host Solutions will make every fair effort to estimate the fee of the project. In case client delayed for more than 1 month, revised proposal will be send to client and advance amount would be adjust to new price. If the client wishes more work to be done than what was initially agreed upon, extra time required to make changes to the web site will be added to the bill.
15. Completion Date: Gyan Host Solutions will provide the client with an expected project completion date. Gyan Host Solutions shall not be held to blame for delay if client’s delays in providing content. If web site is not completed or work is halted by client’s request, no refund for that.
16. Fee: Invoices are sent via email. The Client is expected to make payment within 7 (Seven) business days, unless. A 1000/Rs late fee will be invoiced if payment is not received.
17. Illegal Content: If any illegal content found on Gyan Host Solutions’s server, the offending domain will be deleted immediately with no warning and no refunds of money will be given.
18. Domain name: We are providing Basic domain only (Max MRP is Rs. 1000/-). It is the responsibility of the client to renew their domain. However, client can ask Gyan Host Solutions to renew domain and reimburse for the same.
19. Acceptance/Approval Criteria (For custom projects only):Once we give the completion from our end, client is requested to address all the changes, modification and errors at once via email. We will work accordingly and update client once done. Further error, bugs and troubleshooting would be considered after project delivery and in Technical Support. For Approval, once client give approval, Gyan Host Solutions will considered it as final, any changes in already approved work, will be charged extra and exceed time line.
20. Logo/Other Graphics: Logo/Other Graphics should be provided from client side. If you want to get your logo to Gyan Host Solutions then please view our Graphic Design Package.
21. Signature: A signature line will be embedded in the bottom of your website. If you wish to remove it, it will cost you Rs.1500 extra.
22. Website Completion: Website completion will take 5 working days to complete Min. If you want it more urgently then charges of Rs.2000/- will be added. Not applicable for customize projects.
23. Licensing: Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website provided regular renewal of subscription is done on or before expiry of the term.
24. Warranty by You as To Ownership Of Intellectual Property Rights:You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications. You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
25. Variations: We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification. Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged as per the variations.
26. Additional Expenses: You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
27. Backups: You are responsible for maintaining your own backups with respect to your website and we will not be liable for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by us.
28. Business & E-Commerce Plan: You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify GyanHost and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
29. Supply of Materials (Content): You must supply all materials and information (Copyrighted Content) required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. If any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount. Also If any content provided by you breaks the copyrighted rules as mentioned in the Copyright (Amendment) Act, 2012; then we would remove the content from website without any prior notice.
30. Hosting Limitations (Fair usage policy): Due to the nature of our industry and the costs involved with provisioning and maintaining your Service, we do not offer refunds or pro-rated refunds once the site is hosted and site is up & running. Shared hosting packages are designed to host personal or small business websites & self-need email services. It is not intended to host email services for businesses/large enterprises or to host applications better suited to cloud, business or dedicated servers.
While working on projects, if the project required higher hosting/server resources (This is a Rare scenarios conditions, sites that require more Security, CPU, RAM and inode (inode limitation of Upto 2,50,000)); we might increase hosting package/ plan without any prior notice (Trial period of 1 month of business or dedicated hosting included in such conditions) as without which we cannot complete the project. After completion of project, if customer denies paying the additional hosting charges (We would provide required invoice proof of same billed under GyanHost, we have the right to discontinue the hosting after trial period. However, if customer wants to host the site on his own server or any other 3rd party server, we share the complete backup of the project.
We might charge extra for additional manpower required to deploy/install the back on any self-owned client server or for any 3rd party server.
31. Rejected Work: If you reject any of our work within the 3-day review period, or not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as at an end and take measures to recover payment for the completed work.
32. Governing Law: The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions and any proposal will be construed according to and is governed by the laws of Jaipur(Rajasthan) jurisdiction only. You and GyanHost submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of Jaipur(Rajasthan) in relation to any dispute arising under these terms and conditions or in relation to any services we perform for you.
33. Website Changes: Once the website is live on Domain no changes will be done by our side, if client want changes, extra cost will be apply.
34. Policy updates: GyanHost is permitted to revise these Terms of conditions/ services at any time as it sees fit, the orders taken prior to update of terms of conditions will also come under new terms of conditions (If you think the changes made will affect your projects, you need to update us within 10 days of terms of conditions being updated). And by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
35. Proposal Validity: Proposal is valid for 7 Days only. If client step in after 1 month, revised quotation would be given to client.